- 2 chocolate ripple biscuits
- ½ tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/3 heaped cup of ricotta
- ½ tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon thickened cream
- splash of vanilla
- lemon zest
- 2 strawberries, one for filling, one for garnish
- 2 squares of chocolate
- Plastic cup
- Kiddies Food Kutter
- Safety Food Peeler
- Scrap bowl
- Rolling pin
- Chopping board
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Fork and spoon for mixing
- Mixing bowls – microwave safe
1. Break up biscuits by hand and place into bottom of cup
2. Using the end of a rolling pin, crush the biscuits into a fine crumb.
3. Melt buter in microwave for 10 seconds or until runny.
4. Pour melted butter over biscuits and mix through with spoon.
5. Flatten base of cheesecake with end of rolling pin.
6. Cut 1 of the strawberries into small bits and slice the other strawberry into thin slices
(this one will be used for garnish)
7. Zest 1/6 of the lemon skin using a grater and tap into your mixing bowl.
8. Add to the mixing bowl softened cheese, cream, vanilla, sugar, strawberries and lemon
and mix using a fork.
10. Spoon mixture into cup to sit on top of base.
11. Using the safety food peeler, making shavings of chocolate, sprinkle these of top
and add the sliecd strawberries.
12. Cover with glad wrap, wright your name and place in fridge to set.
13. Enjoy as a “sometimes” snack.