Makes 6 layer boxes
- Wash all vegetables
- Mince mixture
- Cut spring onions and capsicum into small pieces(Adult supervision required)
- Turn on frypan to setting 2 (Adult job) and add oil, mince and onions and capsicum.
- Break up meat with wooden spoon. Cook until mixture is brown.
- Add tomato paste, taco seasoning, beans and water and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off frypan once ready and leave mixture in frypan until needed.
- Cut avocados in half
- Scoop out flesh and place into bowl to mash
- Cut spring onion into small chunks, add to bowl
- Cut coriander, add to bowl
- Add lime juice, and paprika and stir to combine
- Tomato Salsa
- Dice tomatoes and onion, place in bowl
- Chop coriander, add to bowl
- Stir in oil and mix
- Arrange your box by placing meat on the bottom, and then adding salsa, guacamole, cheese, and sour cream.
- Serve with tortilla or mountain bread and let the flavours sizzle in your mouth. Enjoy!