- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- ½ capsicum
- ½ packet vermicelli noodles, rehydrated
- 1 carrot
- ½ zucchini
- Fresh coriander & ginger,chopped
- 10 round rice paper sheets
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy
- Large bowl for warm water
- Kiddies Food Kutter
- Safety Food Peeler
- Scrap bowl
- Chopping board
- Pastry Brush
- Soak vermicelli noodles in hot water for approximately 10 minutes. When the noodles are soft, drain and set aside. (Adult Job)
- Cut cucumber, zucchini, carrot and red pepper into fine strips.
- Grate Ginger
- Place all chopped ingredients into bowl, add lime juice and soy sauce and using tongs mix.
- Place one sheet of rice paper in a large bowl of warm water until soft and moveable. Gently lift from water and place on board. (Adult to help)
- Place mixed vegetables on the prepared rice paper.Add small amount of noodles to top the other ingredients.
- Fold rice paper over the filling. Fold in the sides and roll up firmly.
- Repeat with remaining filling and sheets.