I am a qualified food technology teacher, with more than 10 years experience, teaching food to secondary students. Here at The Travelling Kitchen, all of our staff love teaching about food and healthy eating to students, but have found that many students arrive at secondary school with limited knowledge of what food and healthy eating is all about. Preparing and eating healthy food should follow us through our entire life, so why not start teaching preschool and primary school children from day dot how to cook and choose healthy foods?
Where the age of children who are obese is becoming younger and younger, we need to empower children from a very young age to look after their health and bodies.
About our staff
- Some of our staff are qualified teachers with current police record checks for working with children and VIT registration.
- Food Technology Teaching Staff hold current food safety handlers certificates.
- Food Technology Teaching Staff have completed anaphylactic training.
- Range of expertise and experience.
- Non teaching staff either are mums with young children or students studying to become teachers, all with current working with children checks
- The Travelling Kitchen has Public Liability Insurance.
For more information and bookings, please contact us here.