Makes one individual serve pie
- 3 strawberries
- ½ Granny Smith Apple
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- ¼ sheet of puff pastry
- Milk, for brushing
- 3 small Bowls
- (scrap, mixing, milk)
- Knife – Kiddies Food Kutter
- Peeler – Safety Food Peeler
- Pastry Brush
- Foil pie tin or ramekin
- Wash and hull strawberries.
- Cut strawberries into slices and place into small mixing bowl. (Adult supervision required)
- Peel and grate apple.(Adult supervision required)
- Place apple into small mixing bowl with strawberries.
- Sprinkle mixture with Vanilla Sugar and flour and lightly mix with spoon.
- Place mixture into base of baking tin or ramekin
- Cover tin with puff pastry and trim edges if needed.
- Brush top of pastry with milk.
- Place tins on baking tray and bake in hot oven (180°C) for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown. (Adult JOB).
- Serve warm with cream or ice cream. Enjoy!
- REMEMBER: This is a sometimes food!